Shagun Fashion Boutique & General Store
Shagun Fashion Boutique & General Store Supplier of ladies garments, bridal lengha, bridal sarees, designer suits, ladies undergarments, ladies saree, ladies kurti, ladies skirts, ladies tops, ladies shorts, ladies trousers, ladies jeans, imitation jewellery, imitation necklace set, imitation rings, imitation earrings
- The bidding is only for suit,pants,waistcoat, not include accessories such as shirt, bow, mens tie etc.You can also contact us about the accessory.
- Dresses can be made either in standard size or exact measurements, if you choose the dress to be custom made, To see the details of the measuring.
- Color & style representation may vary by monitor
Details for Measuring:
1. Collar: Place the tape around the neck. Set the tape low in the back of the neck and bring it around the front to where the collar with button. Add 1/2 inch to your neck measurement to determine your final collar size.
2. Chest: Measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape measure level under the arms and across your back.
3. Waist: Measure yourself around your natural waistline.
4. Hips: Measure around your hips and buttocks at their widest point on a pair of well-fitting trousers (not jeans). Make sure your pockets are empty and the tape is not restrictive.
5. Sleeve length: Relax your arms down by your side. Measure from the top of the shoulder and down your arm to your preferred length.
The standard sleeve length is about an inch past the wrist bone.
6. Inside leg: Measure from the lowest part of the crotch of your trousers (not jeans), keeping the measure taut, down to where you wish the bottom of the trousers to end. Please bear in mind the fit you want over the shoe as this will affect the desired length.
We might Shagun Fashion Boutique & General Store still have to wait another 23 days before Skyfall lands at UK cinemas but Bond’s Tom Ford dinner suit has already had its world premiere. Last week we spotted Jay-Z giving 007 a run for his money in the same DJ Daniel Craig wears for the spy series’ latest instalment – a deep navy shawl collar jacket with black satin lapels. But it’s not just Hova that can dress like an international agent: the suit jettisoned into Selfridges last Friday and is now available for your next black tie event/high-stakes roulette game.