Dr. Kamal Kishore
Director of Geetanjali Hospital
Education: MBBS , MD Medicine
- 1. Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Course of American Heart Association (2012).
- 2. Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider course by American Heart Association (2012).
- 3. Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS) Provider course of Society of Critical Care Medicine USA (2012).
- 1. Ex. Sr. Registrar Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak (2009-2010).
- 2. Ex. Sr. Consultant, Jindal Institute of Medical Sciences , Hisar (2000-2010)
- 1. Gastrp Intestinal Endoscopy Training – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- 2. Echocardiography Training – Sunder Lal Jain Hospital, New Delhi.
- 3. Spirometry Training Course Chest Research Foundation (CRF), Pune (2010).
Our mentor has got the distinction of having as many as 15 publications in leading journals of India. These are specially approved and taken into consideration for further research. Some of his Publications are as follows :
He has been fellow of many of the well recognised Medical Associations in India and abroad.
Our mentor has successfully acquired the life membership of the well established Medical Associations and Societies of India.
Awards & Honors:
» Rashtriya Ratan Awards (2006).