Balaji Auto Garage
Balaji Motors is a 15 year old company which has been associated with TATA cars since its inception. The longassociation with TATA cars has helped us in studying and understanding the core problems related to the TATA cars. Thus we are able to extend correct diagnosis to the customer complaints the first time and every time. Also we ensure total value for money for the services given to your car.Regular Health Check Ups Are Vital In Indicating Your Vehicle Condition & Preventing Break Downs. Regular Servicing & Maintenance Increases The Life Span Of Your Vehicle by Atleast 10 Years. Good Preventing Maintenance Ensures Enhanced Driving Pleasure & Maximum Road Safety. Using Genuine Parts Increases The Life Span Of Your Vehicle & Reduce The Repair Costs. Checking The Tyre Pressure Increases Fuel Average & Also Reduces Accident Risks.
- Correct Diagnosis Of All Vehicle Issues For Ensuring Total Customer Satisfaction by Offering Correct Solutions
- Quality Of Services to Make Sure There is Zero Repeat Job .
- Cost Effective Repairs Strictly As Per Estimate Provided . Also We Give Option to Clients on The Basis Of Urgency Of The Repair, Those Which Need to be Carried Out or Can be Postponed .
- Quick Repairs as Per the Delivery Time Promised .
- Courteous Behavior With Clients For Clear Explanation Of The Repiars Needed to Be Carried Out as Well as Effective Complaint Resolution .
F & R Auto offers a wide range of services as outlined in the detailed sections below. It is ultimately the goal of the company to offer a one-stop facility for all auto servicing needs, including brakes, transmission, wheel alignment, etc. In this way the company can offer greater perceived value for the customer than many other shops which specialize in certain areas.
The industry is highly competitive with suppliers having a great deal of power in setting and negotiating the prices of their products and services to repair shops. In addition, because the customers see the service as undifferentiated and a “commodity” with little value separation between competitors, buyer power is also very high. Finally, the barriers to entry are moderately low, and the large number of competitors in this field, including substitutes (such as do-it-yourself work) mean that the pricing for such services are very competitive. The only way to have an advantage in this industry is a low cost leadership principal applied aggressively or to create higher switching costs through the building of strong business to customer ties.